Friday, December 6, 2013

Catching Up Again-October

Wow I'm behind!  These are going to be some very random posts to catch up!  Here is cutie Claire with a little black eye! :(  I don't even remember how she got it!
 
 We made some chocolate chip cookies and had to wear our cute aprons!


 Cooper had an assignment for tiger cubs where he had to bake and decorate a cake with Ryan.  It was so cute and fun to see them baking in the kitchen.
 A family visit to the pumpkin patch!
 Here's the cake they decorated- there were a few categories and they tried to make a scary one.

 Here he is receiving one of his patches.  They were allowed to wear their costumes because it was almost Halloween.
 Cooper played soccer in the fall- he's a little tired of taking pictures!
 The week before Halloween we had a few Halloween parties to go to.  I took a picture of the kids before we left.  They're ready to save the world!
 Pumpkin decorating
 NONE of my kids are fans of cleaning out the inside of the pumpkin, just check out the faces...


 Western Day at Jackson's school!

 Isn't that the cutest little pig? 

3 comments:

Allison said...

That is the cutest little pig! I want him. I will call him Wilbur.

Also, that cake! Leave the boys alone in the kitchen more often… what a great job they did!

Cole said...

You take SUCH AMAZING pictures, Jessica!! I just LOVE, LOVE the header photo!! Wow, that is awesome... you are incredibly talented!! And the superhero theme on Halloween was darling! What cute little superheroes you have!

TLEB said...

You guys had a lot of fun stuff going on in October! I love that Ryan and Cooper made a cake together - what a great activity!