Friday, December 19, 2008

Visiting "Ice"

My mom took Laura and I and our kids to a beautiful hotel that is in the area-it was amazing! Decorated beautifully for Christmas. Here they are in front of a gingerbread house, isn't it beautiful?




They are looking at an electric train. They are in awe!

Here are the kids posing in a sleigh.




Cooper is excited about an electric train.


Here is Cooper about to go into "Ice." It's an exhibit that's entirely made out of ice. It was very cold ( 9 degrees) so they were really dressed warmly. I borrowed a parka from the place for Cooper. It's hilarious because it's huge on him. At one point he fell over and he couldn't move with all of his layers on! He just layed there looking at me.

Here's Cooper sitting on Santa's lap. He would actually sit for the ice Santa! :) Poor kid couldn't move and could barely see with his hat.

By the icy candy. I think the kids wanted to take a bite!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I am laughing out loud at Cooper in that parka in the last picture. All of them are great but THANK YOU for including the last one. I needed a laugh and that pic did it. I will visit every time I need a smile!!
~Allison

The Martys said...

I need to come and visit so we can go to that place. It looks like a lot of fun and how pretty. The pics of Cooper in that parka are a hoot. You would never survive in the chilly northland. But we still want you to visit when there is snow on the ground. Have a great Christmas with your Mom and Dad today.

Love to all-
Aunt Amy

TLEB said...

Those were hysterical! I love the one with Cooper on Santa's lap - you can hardly see it's him! Love it! It sure was fun, we'll have to do it again next year. Come on down, Amy! Your kids would love it, too!