Ben got a bounce house for his birthday and they kids have really been enjoying it!
Here is Cooper having a blast in the bounce house!

Here is Cooper having a blast in the bounce house!
Another shot of Cooper jumping away. He's not a great jumper "on land" so he has a great time jumping in the bounce house. He actually can get both feet off the ground!
Cutie pie Elizabeth. Look at that hair!
Even Grandpa got in! Cooper loves to snuggle with Grandpa.



6 comments:
Fun pics! Was this the Super Bowl party? Looks like a Super good time...
~Allison
I"m glad the house is such a hit. I'm sure Cooper will need one too!! or maybe grandma??
Now that's pure joy - Cooper in a bounce house. Come play with it anytime at MY house - right mom!
We love our bounce house, it is the best gift I think we have gotten. We take it to parties in the summer and it is always a hit!
I just assumed the bounce house was Grandma B's - my mistake :) That looks like so much fun, I wish we could have been there!
J: what fun to see Coop in his new house and in the bouncehouse, esp w/ Grandpa.
Post a Comment