We arrived a few days before the rest of the family, so we spend the first few days hanging out on the beach most of the day. I have probably 100 pics of Cooper on the beach, so I'm posting just a few of those.
In the morning, Cooper would get up early, so this is how he would spend his time while we got ready (watching his fav. shows). Ahhh, how relaxing!

Feeling the sand for the first time

The beautiful ocean. It was GORGEOUS! Great sand, hardly any waves, turquoise water...we could have stayed forever!




My mom teased me about how covered he was on the beach, but it kept him from getting burned!

Playing with his beach toys. We brought him a few, and then Jodi and BJ got him some to play with when he got there. He loved that!


Cooper's footprints in the sand


On Tuesday afternoon before all the other guests arrived, Jodi and her friend Jessica (along with BJ who is taking the picture) joined us at the beach to have some pre-wedding relaxing time!
Ryan, Jodi (the bride), Jessica, and me with Cooper

6 comments:
I love it!!! The pictures are so cute!!! It looks like you had such a fun time. I am so jealous...
OMG!! the water looks absolutely amazing. I would have never left. Looks like you had a great time. Great pics of Cooper on the beach.
Amazing pictures! You are going to have a great time scrapbooking those!
The beach looks so beautiful! You took some great pictures, I'm so glad you guys had so much fun.
Oh my goodness... HOW WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! That looks amazing, Jess!!!!!! What great pictures to remember your trip forever!!!! The water looks amazing and the pictures of Cooper on the beach are awesome! I'm glad you had such a great time!
Don't you love the ocean? No waves though? He will want those when he gets bigger! I love the pic of his footprints in the sand...
~Allison
Post a Comment