Monday, April 20, 2009

We're back

We're back from our trip to the Cayman Islands, yea!!! Actually, we're not too happy we're back, because we had such a wonderful time! Although it is nice to sleep in our own bed. I have a million pictures to go through (about 450 to be precise) so it might take me a little while to download them and post, but I wanted to post at least one picture today. We went to Grand Cayman from Monday through Sunday (April 19th) because Ryan's brother B.J. was getting married there. It was an awesome time and I'll share lots of pictures from the week. Here we are in our wedding attire; Ryan was one of the two best men, I was a bridesmaid, and Cooper was the ring bearer :) So cute, he did a good job too! But I'll post more about that later.


10 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

Jessica,

Welcome Home! I am so jealous!!!

What an awesome picture of you three.

The A Family said...

Wow! I wish I was going to look that good in my bridesmaid dress this weekend... I also wish we were going somewhere exotic!
You guys look great!!! Cooper was way too cute!

Allison said...

First, you look FABULOUS!! The boys look cute too :) - Cooper's nose healed nicely!
I can't wait to hear all about the trip! I am green with envy!
~Allison

jessica said...

You guys are so sweet, but it's just the way I'm positioned. There are some pics of me where I look HUGE! I won't be posting those! :)

Joanne said...

Wow! Ya'll look really great! I am sure it was sooo much fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more pictures! You guys look great! I am excited to hear about the trip as well. I will try to call this weekend to catch up.

Janet said...

Welcome back, we're excited to see your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Just that picture tells the story of a VERY fun trip! Beautiful!
~meg

TLEB said...

Great picture! You look SO GOOD! (and cooper and ryan too of course!)

chrissy said...

You guys look awesome! Now I want to go to the beach. Right now. Love the other pics too, looks like so much fun!