Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More fun with cousins

Elizabeth and Ben came over to play today. We had fun as always, and Elizabeth entertained the boys so I was able to get a little cleaning done! Always great.




There were lots of smiles...



and just a little of this... :)


I thought this was cute of Elizabeth.




Here she's trying to pick up the boys and put them on the couch. Afterward she said, "Ben is a lot easier to pick up than Cooper! " You can say that again!!





3 comments:

The A Family said...

That is too fun! E is getting to be such a big girl. I am sure it was nice to get stuff done.

Allison said...

So how much do you pay for Elizabeth's work? Tell her to lift with her legs - she shouldn't damage a good back at age 4!!!
~Allison

Gretchen said...

What a beautiful girl Elizabeth is! Definitely a Boileau. :)