Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cooper, Mommy and Jackson

Laura came over and did a "photo shoot" with me, Cooper, and my belly last week. I stole the idea from our friend Joanne, she had the cutest professional pictures taken with her daughter and pregnant belly, so I thought I could try to get some good ones at home. Cooper thought it was SO much fun and was being a ham, but after every picture he'd say "all done mom??" and run to the couch. I was glad he cooperated at least a little bit!









I think I look a little too "excited!" in this picture but it's the only decent one of Cooper and I.


Thanks for taking the pictures Laura! Can't wait until Jackson is here so you can take TONS more! he he he

12 comments:

The A Family said...

Laura needs to start a business, she is way too good with that camera. They are cute, what did you do to back drop it?

jessica said...

it was just a black sheet I got at Target and I taped it to our entertainment unit. Very easy! I know, she's good isn't she?

Allison said...

Very cute - laughing at the "too excited" pic. I always say, "was I scary excited in that pic" when I think I smiled too big. It always happens when you are trying to get a kid excited.
~Allison

Mom said...

the pictures are great

Gretchen said...

You're SUPPOSED to be super excited! I'm glad you did that photo shoot...how wonderful it will be to look back on!!

Stephanie said...

The pictures are adorable! What a fun idea. :)

The Martys said...

Great pics. I love them all. Happy "30th" Birthday!

Love you lots.

Aunt Amy

TLEB said...

Happy Birthday to you too, Amy! Cooper does look so excited (and you too J)! I love how you turned them black and white - so cute!

Joanne said...

I love the one where he is kissing your belly- so sweet! I think Jane was just about the same age when we got ours taken. Man, time flies.

BTW HAPPY HAPPY 30th BIrthday!!

The A Family said...

Happy Birthday lady! another wonderful decade goes by and another one begins! I think 30 will be FUN!

Anonymous said...

I just love those pictures!!!! Wow!!! Laura is a great photographer! The pictures will be great to look back on...
Megan

chrissy said...

Those pictures are so cute! Laura did a great job!