We had a few fun playdates this past week! I didn't take very many pictures during them but I got at least one of the kids together.
Here are Ben and Cooper. We had Ben over while poor Elizabeth was recovering from her virus. I feel like every time I post about the cousins they are only in diapers! I promise, they had clothes on almost the whole time, but we went outside and played with sidewalk chalk, and then in the water table, so they were so gross. They watched a show while I got lunch ready so I took off their clothes so they could be on the couch. But then after a minute they both grabbed a pillow and laid on the floor like this to watch the show. Isn't that cute?
Here is Cooper and his friend Hunter. Hunter and his mom Ashleigh had us over to their house to swim and we had such a good time! Hunter is only about 5 days younger than Cooper. It was fun to see them play together.




5 comments:
Cooper is lucky to have so many friends! He is a busy little boy and a good little friend too!
~Allison
*Emily's Mimi was very scandalized by the picture of her on a bed with a boy...
Oh no,
I didn't think about Gmas seeing that picture! Tell her Mimi that I'm raising Cooper to be a good boy! :) Just don't show Paul that pic!
Too cute! How fun. I happen to love the diaper pictures, only at two do you get to do this.
You guys did have a busy week! I REALLY appreciate Ben coming over - he really needed a break from the sick house! And don't worry - Ben is currently sitting in just his diaper right now! I don't know how that happens...they just get so messy so fast!
Cooper does have an active social life - just like his mom! Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment