
This past week I started to get some of Cooper's old baby stuff out and get it ready for our new baby. Cooper LOVED playing with the toys, turning them on and off, figuring out the buttons, etc.. The funniest thing was he tried to get in the bouncy seat, and did sit in the swing. He wanted me to push him and everything. So of course I had to take a picture. Below it is a picture of Cooper when he actually fit in the swing, so cute! Hard to believe he was that little!
four months old.
We've had some fun times this week but didn't have my camera with me to capture many of them. I did get to take a picture of Cooper with his cousins though!




4 comments:
Cute pictures of the kids and I love the new shelves! They are so bright and cute - you have done such a great job on Cooper's room!
Echo Laura! I love the bright red! Can't wait to see Master Jackson! ~meg
I can't believe he still fit in the swing! I can't believe that's he such a big boy now! Gosh - that is just amazing to see the pic of him now and at 4 months! His room looks super cute - love the shelves you put up!
Double the echo - shelves are fab!
~Allison
Post a Comment