We are so excited to announce that Jackson Ryan is here! He arrived on his due date, August 19th, at 8:11 p.m. He weighed 9.2 pounds and was 22 inches long. He's a big boy like his brother Cooper! For the most part the delivery went really well. He did give us a scare right when he was born though. He was born with his cord around his neck and it took a few minutes for him to "wake up" and start crying, things like that. A lot of specialists came running in and it was scary for Ryan and I for a few minutes. But everything ended up ok, thank goodness. Now he is very very healthy and is doing so well.
Here is Jackson! (I'm too lazy to go back and turn the pic)


Me and Jackson, right after delivery. (Sorry I look rather naked!)
Auntie Laura and Jackson

I have a bunch more pictures to go through, and Ryan and Cooper are in those, so I'll hopefully be posting these soon.
We have been home since Fri afternoon and so far so good! It's pretty easy with Ryan home too, I wish he could quit his job and be home with me full-time, it would make things very easy :)
12 comments:
I am glad that he is okay and you guys are home and healthy, I am sure that was the worse moment ever though! Give him snuggles for us and a few to Cooper too. He is a DOLL!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! He is beautiful!!!! I can't wait to hear more! I will try to give you a call soon! I'm sure it's pretty hectic around there right now. ;)
Congratulations to the entire Snell family! He is ADORABLE, just like his big brother! I can't wait to hear everything. Talk to you soon!
Megan
Welcome Jackson! I am so glad you all are home and doing well. We are thinking of you in these first few crazy weeks...hopefully Ryan is helping entertain Cooper so you can rest during the day. Naps are your friends! Take care. Maya and Nolan are excited to meet their new friend!
Gorgeous! That goes for both of you! So so so so happy that everything is going well. Hope you are getting some rest!
~Allison
I know! Wouldn't that be easier!?! In Denmark parents are entitled to up to 52 weeks paid maternity leave! I guess that is one of the reasons it is named one of the happiest countries in the world. It's probably also one of the reasons they pay so much in taxes.
But now what's REALLY important... Jackson is SO CUTE!! I love his pics. Keep 'em coming.
Yay! He looks so cute - and you look fabulous! We are so happy and excited that Jackson is here - we love him so much!!
Congratulations!!! Jackson is absolutely adorable and you look so, so good!!! I can't wait to meet Jackson (and see the rest of you again too)!
He is so cute! Congratulations!
What a beautiful baby boy! I'm glad to hear everything is going well at home. I will call you soon to see how you guys are doing. Congrats again!
Love,
Jill
Congratulations, Jessica and family! He's a beautiful baby. I am sure that it is wonderful to be a family of four!
Congrats! He is so cute! We can't wait to meet him
Post a Comment