Saturday, August 8, 2009

More videos of Cooper







I've been taking some videos of Cooper now that we finally got a camera that we can download to the computer, so I thought I'd post a few. The top one is him just a few days ago. He was trying on some pants I just bought him, and I guess he thought it was funny to be wearing pants because he was dancing around in them. So I tried to get a video of the dancing.


In the second video he is singing his "name song." (song that spells his name) He thinks it is SO fun to watch himself on video, I'm sure all kids like doing this! He has me play them over and over again for him.

On the baby front, no baby yet! We'll see if he comes along soon, not too many days left!!

6 comments:

Mom said...

COOPER IS A SUPERSTAR

The A Family said...

Sam shakes her booty too, it is one of my favorite things!!!!

Allison said...

Now you need the video of him saying all of the letter sounds since we know that he is a superstar with that too! I hope you and Cooper don't have your Jackson's at the same time... whose side would Ryan be by? ;)
~Allison
*Videos... I can hardly take them anymore, Emily just wants to see the baby and stops whatever she is doing.

Cole said...

I LOVE the videos! TOO cute! I love his name song and the dance moves are hilarious! So much fun to see video!

TLEB said...

Love the videos! Too bad I couldn't figure out how to put the volume on my computer - it was still cute watching it with no volume!! :)

Gretchen said...

Cooper is so cute! He performs well for the camera too...perhaps he has gotten lots of practice?! :) I love that Jackson is in HIS belly too!! haha!