Friday, August 28, 2009

My Sister the Photographer

Last weekend Laura came over and took pictures of Jackson for us. She did such a good job! I was telling her she needed to go into business because I thought they were so cute. Be prepared, there are a lot of pictures in this post because I loved so many of them.


Ryan and I are holding Jackson in this picture.


Cooper is holding him too in this picture. I love this one!













Oops, need to turn this one!





















11 comments:

Allison said...

What a doll baby. Good job Laura! I love the one of the three of you holding him. SOOO sweet!
~Allison

The Martys said...

Absolutely adorable. I agree with you Jessica, Laura should do that professionally. She is very good at it. I hope all is going well.

Aunt Amy

Joanne said...

She is an amazing photographer! Those look great! He is just precious!

The A Family said...

These are beautiful! Laura so needs to go into this, what a great job you get to choose when you work and who you work with!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness!!! Those pictures are incredible! Jackson is so stinkin' cute!!!

Gretchen said...

These are incredible! What a beautiful baby she had to work with. ;) These will be great pictures to look back on when the boys are older...nice job all!!

Nikki said...

What great pictures! Laura did a great job and Jackson is adorable!

Cheryl Houston said...

These are GREAT!!!! You're right. Laura does need to go into the photog biz. She did these at your house???

Now that I'm over her photography skills... he's so adorable.

Sue said...

Our beautiful baby boy. He is so precious.

Anonymous said...

Those picturse are amazing! I can't hardly wait to hold that precious baby...we miss you guys and can't wait to see you in Nov.

Jodi

Cole said...

WOW! Your sister is amazing!!! Those are beautiful photos!!! Hope all is going well!!!