Jackson had his two month check up a few days ago and is doing so well! He is BIG! He weighed.... 15.11 pounds, can you believe that? (He had just eaten, but still!) Cooper weighed only 13 pounds at 2 months, and I always thought he was big! Jackson is off the charts for height, weight, and head size, so I guess he's big all the way around :). Love it!

Cooper wore this outfit in his 3 month pictures. Fits Jackson great!

Baby Belly!! I didn't purposely do this to his shirt, he was just hanging out with his tummy hanging out and I thought it was funny.
5 comments:
So great! I love those big healthy babies! Happy two months Jackson!
Hooray for Jackson! I like the pic with his belly hanging out.
~Allison
What a cutie! I can't believe he is two months old already...
What a beautiful little boy!! It doesn't look like he has a shortage of smiles, hee hee!! I'll bet as long as he has a full belly, he's pretty generous with those grins. Yay Jackson!
I still can't get over how big that boy is - and so cute! I love all his smiles...and that picture with his belly hanging out is priceless!!
Post a Comment