We went to the pumpkin patch last week with a few a friends and had a great time! The weather wasn't the greatest so there weren't very many people which made it nice.
Here is Cooper with the pumpkin he picked. He was so into everyone else he would NOT look at the camera.

Cooper doing the kid hay maze.

Cooper going up the ladder, it was kind of hard!

All of the boys who met there- Jake, Josh, Cooper, Ben, and Drew.

Elizabeth, Ben and Cooper

Drew, Josh, and Cooper on a big tractor

Cooper with his fun face painting

Getting his face painted

Cooper and Ben posing
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I am getting ready to post our pumpkin patch pictures! I think fall is the best!
Ooo - you got way more pictures than I did - I love them! I wished I had gotten more with all the group. You'll have to send them to me:) We had fun!
Very fun... even a little face painting - they have everything!
~Allison
love that pic of him getting his face painted. To cute! We had fun today at the pumpkin patch with all our grands.
Can you please edit my comment to read "too cute" instead of " to cute" -just bugs me that I didn't catch that!!
You got some great pictures at the pumpkin patch! Love the ones of all the kids sitting on the pumpkins. :) And Jackson sure does look happy - love all his smiley faces! :)
Post a Comment