Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jackson's Baptism

Last weekend we had Jackson baptised. It was a great time. Gma S and Uncle Chris came in town for the baptism. It was fun to have them here and great for Chris to meet Jackson. Cooper LOVES his Uncle Chris so he had so much fun playing with him. He still says "there's Uncle Chris" whenever a plane flies overhead!

(be warned, pics are not in any order)
Here is Jackson. So excited to be baptised! :)

I had brunch over here after the baptism.

Cooper playing outside with Gma and Chris

Jackson with Gma

Dana and Ashlynn came with us to the baptism too!

Jackson with Gma and Gpa B, and Gma S
Uncle Chris reading to Cooper


Uncle Chris and Jackson

Our family. (Jackson's baptism gown is the gown I was baptised in, and Cooper was baptised in. It was made by my Gma)

Jackson with his godparents Laura and Chris
Being baptised


Trying to keep him quiet before the baptism!

More baptism pics

5 comments:

Allison said...

Wonderful! I have been looking forward to these pics! Everyone looks great and I must say that the witches above your table were a high note for me. ;)
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Jessica - you look great! I'm getting so excited to see you guys and meet Jackson!!
-Jodi

TLEB said...

Fun pictures - we had a great time!

Meg said...

Isn't it hilarious how the men all scooped up the gown and the baby looks like a sac of laundry?! I have identical pictures of Adam's baptism!! So wonderful to have the family gown for your children, especially made by their great-grandmother!
~meg

Gretchen said...

Beautiful pictures of Jackson's baptism. How wonderful that so many of your family could make it! And how on earth did you host brunch afterwards? Impressive, my dear friend!