Cooper doing the bear crawl
doing some sort of activity. (Cooper in stripes, Ben in the blue shirt with red pants)
waiting for their turn
In other very exciting news... (at least to me! :)) my photo book came in! Cooper's saying "yea!" ha ha. He actually really likes looking at it.
I made a photo book on Shutterfly for the entire year. It's very big (100 pages-the max) and took a ton of time to do. So I was SO excited to get it in the mail!
I made a photo book on Shutterfly for the entire year. It's very big (100 pages-the max) and took a ton of time to do. So I was SO excited to get it in the mail!



9 comments:
I'd be happy to be forced to look at your photo book. It looks amazing! Very cool that you took the time to do it.
How big those boys are getting- already taking classes by themselves. You were good to get such close pictures. I always had problems getting them to turn out with Jane- you must have a great zoom, and through the glass? WOW!
It was so fun to watch the boys in class today. I am so proud of both of them! (I think I would have lost money if we bet on how they would follow the teacher's directions - or if they would run around during class!!) They did great.
I love your book. It was worth every penny. You are going to have to show me how to do Shutterfly.
I am thinking of getting Emma into some type of tumbling class. I am so glad they enjoy it and it went well.
Please bring your picture book this weekend. I would love to see it and I am sure will be doing those in the future.
Such big kids now! LOVE your book! Excited to put Emily's together... glad to hear you are pleased with the quality.
~Allison
Good idea Amy, I'll bring it up! I think Emma would LOVE a tumbling class, she's so flexible too, she'd be great at it!
I love the Shutterfly books! They are the new photo albums!!
I had a dream about you the other night. We both moved but just to new houses in our neighborhood but we had ocean views. We kept saying How can this be? HA!
Your book looks awesome! I've only done them for specific events or occasions - I can't imagine doing a whole year! Great job!
So so great! I just did a book for my mom of our Disney trip on Snapfish and can not wait to see it. I think I need to do a family book too, you always inspire me!
I am printing the blog as soon as I add Disney:)
The boys look so big in their big boy class, hard to believe they are all three!!!
Cooper and Ben look like they
are having a lot of fun. Wish I was there to see them in action!
Katie
Post a Comment