I love this video! This is the first time I ever heard a real belly laugh from Jackson when he wasn't being tickled. For some reason he thought Cooper was SO funny! (it's the same video on here twice. I didn't think it downloaded the first time and now I can't figure out how to delete one of them!
12 years ago



11 comments:
So cute! Jackson already thinks his big brother is awesome.
~Allison
Jackson is so adorable!!! Aren't siblings the best entertainment? I hope this is a hint of what is to come...best buds who play well together! Baby laughs are among the best sounds in the world...thanks for sharing!!!
That is so cute...I love Jackson's little laugh and I couldn't stop smiling/laughing myself!
-Jodi
The videos are just staying black for me...but I saw the belly laughing Jackson in person with his toy - he's so adorable!
Way too cute! I love it!
Great idea! That was worth watching twice! Sooo darling! :)
That is so cute. He reminds me of Evan in the video. SO CUTE..........
The boys are so cute! I'll watch this video every day! Katie
What a great laugh! Isn't that the best sound in the world?! Also, great idea on the NY interview, I love it! And your photo book looks amazing! Did you do that instead of printing out pics for the year and putting them in an album?
I love your blog background picture. Very cute.
Thanks Amy! I'm glad I learned how to do it at your house!
Post a Comment