Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Playing with Cousins and Random Fun

Last week we got together with Laura and the kids and for some reason Cooper was very tired and crabby. He REALLY wanted Ben to play cars with him the whole time we were at their house. Ben would play for a little bit and then would want to play with something else. But that wasn't good enough for Cooper! :) I think he was over-reacting so much because he was tired.


I think Ben was tired too
but Ben sure was happy holding Jackson!

walking like a pro!

happy boy
loving his excersaucer

and now he's anxious to eat
ahh, what silly boys. They love to play together!


4 comments:

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

The picture of Jackson in his exersaucer is so cute! I love the drama pictures too.
~Allison
*When we pulled up to tumbling today Emily said, "see Cooper?"

The A Family said...

OMG! Those pics of the boys are too funny. I am glad they have moments like that too!

TLEB said...

I love the 2 pictures of our screaming boys! They are so much alike! :)