Love the pictures. You are the most creative people on the planet. I hope you come back to KS one day and you can be my photographer....nothing wrong with a side job.
They are just too sweet! I love them and you guys always do such a great job with their pictures!! Emily is going to do ours this Spring, I can't wait!!!
Those are fantastic!!! Did you do that shoot? It looks professional! I might have to have you come over and help me do a shoot with the three girls in a few months!
Yes, I took them, but alot of it is photoshop, I love photoshop!! :) I also would LOVE to help anyone take pictures of their kids. I'm not great at it but it sure is fun! Jamie, I would LOVE to come to KS some day to be your photographer! :) OR you could just move here!!! Great schools with great positions here....talk Maurice into it! :)
Oh my goodness - they are adorable!!! You did a fabulous job!! You have inspired me to take some pics of my kids...i have been so horrible lately about getting out my camera!
Count me in on the photoshop lesson!! Did you make that "Jackson" sign? SO CUTE!! The photos look so professional!! I'm uber impressed...white background, smiling babies, cute poses. ADORABLE! I love that you got a picture of Jackson rubbing his eyes. It won't be long before you'll be trying to remember what it looked like when your babies got sleepy. love it!
Too Cute!!! The pictures are just precious! The next time you are in KS, I will need you to take some pics for me! You are so talented! Did you make the sign? LOVE it! Megan
15 comments:
All very cute, but my favorite is tired Jackson. AWWW!!
Did you take those yourself???
Val
Those are too adorabe.....they do so well looking at the camera and smiling for pictures! We miss them!
-Jodi
Awwww.... the picture of Jackson sleepy is just too cute for words. Great job on the pics. I cannot believe how old Cooper is looking.
Good luck with your house. I hope all goes well and I will surely be thinking of you.
Amy
Cutest pics!! I love tired Jackson too.
Love the pictures. You are the most creative people on the planet. I hope you come back to KS one day and you can be my photographer....nothing wrong with a side job.
Jamie Murry
They are just too sweet! I love them and you guys always do such a great job with their pictures!! Emily is going to do ours this Spring, I can't wait!!!
Forgot to mention that the sign turned out CUTE!! :)
Those are fantastic!!! Did you do that shoot? It looks professional! I might have to have you come over and help me do a shoot with the three girls in a few months!
Yes, I took them, but alot of it is photoshop, I love photoshop!! :) I also would LOVE to help anyone take pictures of their kids. I'm not great at it but it sure is fun! Jamie, I would LOVE to come to KS some day to be your photographer! :) OR you could just move here!!! Great schools with great positions here....talk Maurice into it! :)
Love the pictures, Jessica! They turned out great!
They are absolutely darling!
Katie
Oh my goodness - they are adorable!!! You did a fabulous job!! You have inspired me to take some pics of my kids...i have been so horrible lately about getting out my camera!
Count me in on the photoshop lesson!! Did you make that "Jackson" sign? SO CUTE!! The photos look so professional!! I'm uber impressed...white background, smiling babies, cute poses. ADORABLE! I love that you got a picture of Jackson rubbing his eyes. It won't be long before you'll be trying to remember what it looked like when your babies got sleepy. love it!
Too Cute!!! The pictures are just precious! The next time you are in KS, I will need you to take some pics for me! You are so talented! Did you make the sign? LOVE it!
Megan
Post a Comment