Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Fun

I haven't posted in a little bit and have lots of random pictures!


Here are Cooper and Jackson enjoying one of Cooper's new birthday presents!



We had a second birthday celebration for Cooper at Chuck E Cheese with G & G B. He had tons of fun (he LOVES it there!) and was very spoiled with presents as usual.
Here he is with his cupcake
blowing out the candle!

Ben playing basketball
some of our group playing games
the birthday boy

Elizabeth and Jackson


I don't even remember when this was, but I came in his room and he was playing with his tool bench and had the safety goggles on like this. So cute!

Elizabeth and Ben came over to play last week. It was a beautiful day so we had fun playing outside!

Jackson liked being outside too!


The last day of gym class. Moms were invited inside to watch this time, so we took lots of pictures. Here Cooper is helping Ben (or hindering him... hard to tell!)

VERY carefully walking the balance beam by himself. He is the most cautious child! All of the other kids walked on it pretty normally. Cooper did this little shuffle the entire way across. (it's only a few inches off of the ground)
Doing the big balance beam with Miss Tammy

The end! Today we went to the park with some friends since it's supposed to get cold tomorrow, but of course I didn't bring a camera.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love the picture of Jackson out in the backyard and the the one of Cooper and his safety goggles. His cautiousness is so hilarious and cute too... hope he has recovered from his spill at the park.

Joanne said...

I like your new pic on the main page! Cute pics! I love the first two with the boys inside that tube thing.

Meg said...

That Jackson is the cutest! Love the new title page picture also! Great pix in the tube too-I should've just cut and pasted Joanne comment and signed it! :)