Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some Good...Some Not So Good.

Recently we took pictures of all the kids (my kids and cousins) at the botanical gardens, and then with bluebonnets near my parents' house. Some turned out pretty good (none of them were wonderful) but most were not so good. Like always when taking pictures of kids! I decided to post a few not-so-good ones just for fun.


Jackson is my favorite in this one.
Cooper's telling him "sh shh shh" so he'll stop crying. I think he was getting sick of pictures!
"We'll eat you up!"
This is the best one we got of the four by the bluebonnets.
The color is a little electric in this for some reason.
Pretty cute, but I think Ben is interested in something else!
Love this one!
and this one too.
Awww. pretty cute, except Jackson is so tall he's blocking his cousin!

Thank goodness for digital cameras!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

RIGHT! What did our parents do without digital cameras?

You did get some really sweet ones! I love Spring!

Allison said...

What if we only could take 24 pictures, turn them in for developing, wait a week, and then pick up 3 decent ones?! Thank goodness I am having children in the digital age!!
LOVE the two of Jackson and Cooper alone.

TLEB said...

I agree - I couldn't function without the digital camera! I love the one of Jackson looking off - it is so sweet of him! And cooper looks adorable by the fountain.