We ended our 2 week long trip with a few days in Kansas. We left WI a day early because Jackson got a fever and we weren't sure what was wrong. The cabin doesn't exactly have lots of drs around so we thought it would give us a better peace of mind if we drove to KS so we could be around drs. if we needed them. Turns out he had an ear infection...shades of his brother!
Here's Jackson trying to recover from his infection.

The big hit of the trip was FIREWORKS!!!!!! Cooper was in heaven. He loved the poppers and, really, everything else too!

Jackson liked to be outside checking out all of the toys too.

Cooper loves Grandma S!

Looks just like he did in WI with fireworks! (Please excuse his horrible outfit! Doesn't really match does it? :))

We also played with water balloons. Cooper LOVED them.


And Jackson loved Cooper! (can you tell he's reacting to his brother? You can kind of see Cooper's reflection in the glass door)

This "excited" look was Jackson's new expression while in KS. He did it ALL of the time. He'd just open his mouth as far as it would go! Crazy boy.

Uncle Chris came down to spend the weekend with us. Both boys were in heaven. Ryan was too as he and Chris went to Manhattan to golf on Ryan's birthday! :)

Celebrating Ryan's birthday after they got back from golfing. I asked Cooper how we should decorate and he said "Fuzz Lightyear birthday!"

We did a little 4th of July craft while we were in KS since it was almost the 4th of July!

One day while we were there we drove up to KC to visit some friends. Here we visited our friends Justin and Kelli and their kids Eleanor and Will. Here Eleanor is telling Jackson something! It was so cute because she was really having a conversation with him complete with hand gestures and he just looked at her like... what?!?

When he's older he's going to be mad he spurned the advances of Eleanor :)

Cooper and Will are relaxing before lunch.

Justin and Ryan with all of the kiddos.

After we had lunch with Justin and Kelli, we headed to Gretchen's house for the rest of the day. We had an amazing time catching up and relaxing, then a few more of our college friends came over for a BBQ. We had such a great time.
We actually got a good picture of all the kids looking! Probably the first time this has ever happened!
Cole, Nolan, Avery, Maya, Jackson, and Cooper

All the kids with their mommies! Linsey, Megan, Gretchen, and me.

Then we made the dads pose: Brandon, Ryan, Craig, and Darin

Ahhh, finally done posting about our trip! We had a wonderful time though and I was sad to see it end.
7 comments:
Okay, the pictures of Jackson and Eleanor are the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Jackson is so adorable. I am sorry he was sick but I love the picture of him wide mouthed with excitement over Cooper. Glad you had such a good trip but I bet you were ready to be home!
I LOVE those pictures of Jackson and Eleanor! So cute! I'm so glad he got to feeling better after visiting the doctor. It stinks to be sick and away from home (for everyone!). Sounds like you had an awesome trip...bet you are glad to be home!
Oh my gosh Jackson's expressions are the best!! He sure does love his brother! Cooper and the fireworks is funny - and I'm so glad you were able to meet up with all of your college friends. It looked like a blast.
Oh my gosh those pictures are adorable! I love Jackson's expression to Cooper as well as him and Eleanor. I'm glad Cooper had a blast with the fireworks and water balloons....he is so much fun. I really like Ryan's Fuzz lightyear themed party as well...how funny! BJ and I are so sad we couldn't be there :(
Love and miss you guys
-Jodi
Great pictures, as usual, Jessica! The ones of Jackson & Eleanor are so funny! So fun to catch up with you!
Cute pictures of the group! I love Jackson's excited face! We went in last week for Jane and Jill's well child appointments and found out that BOTH Jill and Jena had full blown ear infections and didn't even know it!
Post a Comment