I get some quality time with my Jackson while Cooper is at zoo school. Yesterday Laura actually took both Cooper and Jackson for me so I could go get some house stuff done, so that was so nice! But the week before Jackson and I had three hours to kill before we picked up Cooper. We started out at the Botanical Gardens.



Oops, he almost made it into the water!

I made him pose for lots of pictures!


So big!

Once the zoo opened, we headed over there to see some animals. Here we are checking out the aquarium.

Riding a dragon!

Visiting the kangaroos.

It's nice to have one-on-one time with Jackson!
5 comments:
Awww....he is such a cutie!! You always take such great pictures. I love his little boots in the fall pictures.
-Jodi
I bet Jackson is loving it too!!! Still can't get over what a big boy he is now!
so cute, of course.
Good for you to concentrate on giving Jackson some "only child" benefits! He's a cutie!!
Oh my - the pictures are so cute! I loved the ones of Jackson in front of the botanical gardens. He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment