We went and looked at houses this weekend and found one we want to bid on. So I'm also hoping that one doesn't sell before we can put a bid on it! We're moving to get a little bit closer to Ryan's work, and to get a little more space for us. It's maybe an additional 10-15 minutes away from my parents and sister.
If all goes as planned, we'll be moving out of this house on Oct 21, I can hardly believe it! So anyway, life has been busy around here cleaning, leaving the house, cleaning, leaving the house, etc.. Sounds like fun, huh? :)
This is a very random assortment of pictures (a LOT of pictures) so I can finally catch up this blog!
I woke up one morning to see the boys playing together. It was so cute until I realized they were playing swords. Just what you want to see your 1 year old playing!
Cooper and I made granola last week. We had a few rainy days and I was trying to find something for us to do. I got the recipe from this blog: http://joyfuljohnsons.blogspot.com/2010/08/good-food-thats-good-for-you.html
Jackson is liking reading more and more. I of course love this. He doesn't always sit nicely with me and read, but I've found him a few times now sitting and looking at books by himself.
Cooper learned how to twist the swing around and then twirl around really fast. He loves it!
Cooper is going to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween this year. He LOVES him. SO here he is "flying" in the costume.
Another new favorite of Cooper's are the "silly bands." He pretends they give him super powers or something. It's hilarious. I love this picture of him, so perfect with his expressive face!
Cooper's been putting on his shorts and underwear by himself for a long time, but shirts are harder for him. Here he put on his shirt by himself, and I thought it was so funny! (I'm sure you can tell it's backwards :))
Ben and Cooper. This reminded me of a picture I took of them last year, except they were naked and eating together.
Another rainy day activity. We put whipped cream on a cookie sheet and practiced writing letters. That lasted about 5 minutes until he started doing this.
The boys both hugging their favorite animals.
Look mom, no hands! Jackson is starting to walk! He can walk up to three or four feet, but still prefers mostly to crawl.
Playing peek-a-boo
Playing in the crib, a favorite thing to do

I had to put this picture on the blog (I fuzzed out body parts :)) Have you ever seen a bigger belly? This was right after he ate a HUGE dinner. He was sticking his belly out and it looks so kissable! My parents babysat him on this day and discovered that he loved being squirted by a huge water gun. He'd stand up all by himself and let my mom and dad squirt him over and over. He'd open his mouth really wide and get all excited. It was hilarious.




6 comments:
Very cute pictures! I am so excited for y'all and your house sale - I will say my prayers for you too. :)
I love all the pictures! It's so cute how much your boys love playing with each other now. I still think of Jackson as a baby, but when I see him on your blog he seems like such a big boy! Sending prayers your way about the house sale!!
I am very excited (and a little jealous) on the sale of your house. I hope all goes well in the next week. Please send prayers our way for a buyer for our place. Love all the pics. Darling.
I love all the pictures of the boys...so cute!
Congrats on the house! It is such a process. I swear I am never going through it again, although I know that is not true. The pics are great. I have about 20 that I need to get up to just wrap up summer!
These pictures are so cute!!! I am in awe. I hope you have a speedy and uneventful 7 day period and that you can put on offer on your favorite home!!! I wanted to tell you that I bought Photoshop Elements and need to install it on my computer. Hopefully I can get some good shots of my kids to play around with!
Post a Comment