We spent a lot of time in bounce houses this fall. The first was at a festival near our (old) house. Cooper LOVED the bounces houses. He looks a little scary-obsessed here :).

The little girl dropped her bracelet and Cooper very nicely ran and got it for her. I was so proud of him!

The only picture I could get of him sliding down the slide.

What an adorable picture, right?? (I'm being sarcastic!)

We also met some friends at a pumpkin patch near our house. Cooper had a great time once again going down the slides.

Victoria going down the slide with most of our kiddos.

Jackson watched the fun. (side note, since this picture Jackson has gotten a haircut and it makes me sad to see pictures with all of his hair! :( Although it was getting a little shaggy, I will admit!)

The kids: Cooper, Ben, Jackson, Amelia, Zach, and Josh

A much better picture!
5 comments:
Oooh, let's see a Jackson haircut picture! Can't wait! Looks like fun on those slides!
Looks like the boys had a great time. Does Jackson ever stop smiling? What a happy boy. I miss you all. Please post pics of the house soon. I am anxious to see it.
What a gentleman you two are raising! Good job! I LOVE the last picture!
So cute! We had fun at the bounce houses with you!
What fun! Can't wait to see pics of Jackson's new haircut and the new house! I'm sure you have nothing else going on and have plenty of time to blog. Haha.
Post a Comment