Friday, November 19, 2010

Halloween Neighborhood Party

Our new street had a Halloween party the day before Halloween which ended up being perfect for us. We were able to meet all of our neighbors at one time. The trick is remembering everyone's name :). One of the highlights of the party was the local fire station visited and brought a fire truck! My boys (especially Cooper) were SO excited. I was so excited b/c one of Cooper's 2 costumes was a firefighter, and Jackson was a dalamation! Perfect for a photo op! Unfortunately I never got a great one of both of them, but at least they got the experience.




The evening after the party we had Laura and Tom's annual Halloween party to attend. I took NO pictures ( awful!) but we ended up spending the night so here are a few from that morning.
I know I know, Jackson's a little too old to wear that pumpkin outfit. But I thought he looked SO cute!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest little dalmation and pumpkin I've ever seen! Love both of Cooper's costumes...he is so cute! Can't wait to see the after pics of your house and we can't wait to see you guys next month!
-Jodi

Allison said...

What perfect timing for a neighborhood party! The boys look great... glad your new place is everything you hoped for!