Kind of a random post, but I'm finally catching up on my posts! For zoo school a few weeks ago the craft was to have your face painted. Cooper LOVED it. Both he and Ben chose to be tigers (go figure that they'd be the same!).

OOOooo, scary!

That same day our friend Allison came into town all the way from California! We had a wonderful time spending time with her and her daughter Emily.
Emily, Ben, Elizabeth, Jackson, and Cooper

The kids plus moms at my house the next day.

This one's for you Amy! You thought he never cried, but here's proof! Jackson can DEFINITELY cry, and cry well :). But I love him anyway!
3 comments:
That picture of the kids on the couch is hilarious - and the picture of Jackson is pretty funny too. I am so glad we were able to see your new house... love it!
awwww... my sweetie doesn't cry. You just pinched him before the pic was taken. ; )
The crying picture is hysterical!
Post a Comment