12 years ago
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Disney Trip Day One
So on our first day to Disney, it was a lot of flying, but we still got to go to Magic Kingdom for awhile which was fun. Watch out, here are some STELLAR pictures on the airplane... :)

Let the Memories Begin!!! After we made it to the hotel and dropped off our stuff, we headed to Magic Kingdom to meet my parents and Laura + fam.
Right when we got there they were having a parade. So we hopped in line to watch. These girls were nice enough to let the kids sneak in front of them so they could have a front row view.
Jackson was in awe.

The characters got VERY close. Woody even came and patted Cooper's head because he was wearing a Toy Story shirt. I think a little too close for comfort. Right after this Cooper moved back by the grown-ups.
A much better view safe with Grandpa!
Then we toured the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House.
Then it was off to the Aladdin magic carpet ride! Both of the boys' first rides, and they loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It looks like tons of fun! We're excited to see the pictures from the rest of your trip!
Yay! Let the Disney posts begin!! Must have been a FUN trip with Jackson on laps. :) Wondering how Jackson did sleeping through the night...
Looks like a lot of fun. Love Jackson's t-shirt (and I think he looks a lot like Ryan in that picture). Can't wait to see more.
I didn't envy you with having to travel with a baby, but he did such a great job! I can't wait to see all the rest of the pictures!
I didn't envy you with having to travel with a baby, but he did such a great job! I can't wait to see all the rest of the pictures!
Post a Comment