Monday, January 24, 2011

Disney World!!!!

I haven't posted in a little while because we have been at Disney World! An amazing, amazing trip my parents gave us for Christmas. It was the best time, we didn't want to come back to the real world (except for sleeping in our own rooms, that part is nice!). Here are a few sneak peek pics until I can get to downloading all 500 pictures I took while playing at Disney...

The boys in their adorable Mickey shirts that Laura's friend made us. See Cinderella's castle way in the background?
There was a photographer there who told the kids to look like they were holding something in their hands and looking surprised. Maybe they're supposed to be holding the castle? I missed that part. But Cooper sure knows how to put on his surprised face! :)

Hopefully more pictures to come soon!

7 comments:

Allison said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear about Disney!! I was hoping a post would come soon from one or both of you! It is hard to sort through them all AND the laundry. Looking forward to it though!

Allison said...

"all" being pictures... you knew that though, right?

The Martys said...

Can't wait to see more. I am so glad you had a great time. Hopefully we can all do it some day together.

TLEB said...

I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

Sue said...

I can't wait either. I don't have very many so I am anxious to see yours.

The A Family said...

Yeah, I love when you and your sister both have similar stuff to share. It is so fun to see your view points! WE ordered the professional photographer CD, not a bad deal. What a perfect Christmas gift! I posted on L's page that this was mom's to us last year and Sammie still talks about all she did and what she wants to do when she goes back.

Cole said...

Oh my goodness, how awesome!!! I didn't know you guys were going to Disney!! How was it?? Did you all love it?? I can't wait to take the boys there someday! :)