Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cooper and Ben's Carnival Birthday Party

The clown named...
Cooper!!!


So it's been over a month ago, but last month we had Cooper and Ben's 4th birthday party. Laura and I both thought a carnival party would be so fun, and since their birthdays are so close together we thought it would be fun to try a joint party this year. The boys loved it and it made things alot easier on us!




We held the party at my parents' clubhouse in their neighborhood. It ended up being way easier than being at one of houses...so nice not to have to clean the house beforehand! :)





Here's the birthday boy!




The sweet treats





The snack table. Each of the families got their own box of tickets to spend on games and snacks, so these were some of the snacks they could "buy."


The party room. The games are all on the right-we had a fishing game, fish bowl game, knock the pins over game, a craft, a few ball games, etc...



We also set up a photo booth with clown noses and a clown wig for the kids to take pictures. Here are the two birthday boys with Elizabeth and Jackson.


And the three big kids in our other photo op!


These boys are so cute together!


This was outside the room as you walked up to the party.


I tried to get pictures of all of the guests, but only was able to get a few. Here is Hunter...


the best family photo we could get...


Elise...


Ashlynn (I love this one...)


Joanne, Jane, and Jill...


Alyssa and Ashlynn (Alyssa was nice enough to come and be our face painter!)...


and Drew (isn't this a good one too?!)


I just had to add this one, I thought it was cute of Jackson!


A few of the activities during the party:
find the marked duck game...
face painting...
snacking...
more snacking...
present opening...
and of course, cake!
Four candles are a lot to blow out!
Yummy!
The best group shot of most of the kids.
We also had a pinata.


The last activity was pin-the-tail on the donkey.
We had such a fun time with this party, and most importantly, celebrating the boys' turning 4!!!! Yay!!!


3 comments:

Allison said...

I'll say it again... I can't believe they are 4! I am so sad to see how much all of those kiddos are changing. So great to see them healthy and growing but MAN I wouldn't recognize some of them if I didn't have blogs to keep up with!!
The party looks like a great time and your family photo is so cute!
Happy (Belated) Birthday Boys!

TLEB said...

We had such a great party - I think they all had a good time. Loved seeing all the pictures!

Gretchen said...

This party looks amazing! I wish I was 4 again!! You all are so sweet to pull such a wonderful celebration together for your special boys. You are making memories they will have forever! Your creativity and attention to detail continue to amaze me! Another awesome party!!!! Happy belated birthday to Cooper and Ben!