Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! Is it already March?

Yes I know, it's a month late, but I'm finally catching up! We had two little v-day celebrations. At our house I did our annual "heart hunt" with the boys, Jackson thought it was really fun too!

Here they are after finding one of the hearts. Jackson's showing off his new skill-saying "cheese!"

Following the trail of hershey kisses to the first heart. Why I don't have them in their v-day shirts I have no idea!
Our dinner table.
We made little heart pictures for grandparents.



We also had a little celebration at Gma and Gpa B's house. Here is J opening a present from them.

The cute table.

Cooper waiting patiently.

The four kiddos. Finally in their v-day outfits! (the boys' shirts say Love Rocks. I loved them!)

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Wowee! Looks like so much fun! I think next year I'll refer to your blog for some fun things to do to celebrate Valentine's Day!

TLEB said...

I love that you started your heart hunt with a line of hershey kisses! Great idea! The boys are so cute, and I'm thinking Cooper is looking so grown up in those pictures!!!

Cole said...

The heart hunt is SUCH a cute idea! I've got to write that one down for next year! I am catching up on your blog and just love the pics from Cooper and Ben's bday party. The circus theme was such a great idea and I love all the photo ops you had for the party. And the clown noses! You and your sister are the most creative people I have EVER known!!!

The A Family said...

I want to hear more about the heart hunt... V-Day is so boring in our house!
They all looked so cute in their matching shirts!