A blog to keep family and friends posted about our daily life!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Bluebonnets!
The bluebonnets are here! We've seen so many on the side of the road, and found a great patch near my parent's house so I decided to try to get some pictures of the boys.
Then we went to another patch that was really big and a perfect place to take pictures. I don't really know why I stopped this first time. We were coming back from the dr, Jackson had an ear infection and pink eye, but I decided it would be a good time to stop. They weren't even in cute outfits! Oh well, live and learn. I didn't get great pictures, surprise surprise.
I think Jackson's thinking "mom, why are you running around like a maniac squealing and laughing and trying to get me to smile like that?"
Then Laura and I took the kids back to that same patch right after church and were much more successful.
The best one of the cousins. My boys didn't do so well with these. Poor Ben was trying not to cry, but he was able to be a trooper and pull out a smile!
This little stinker ran away from me when we were trying to leave. Somehow I just can't stay mad at him! :)
Lots and lots of bluebonnet pictures I know! I just love the bluebonnets, I wish they were around all year long!
7 comments:
Lots a great shots! The bluebonnets make beautiful pictures, huh??
They turned out great.
You got some good ones! I really like them holding hands.
Soooo cute!
These pictures are fabulous!!! I just love how artistic they are...beautiful colors, great subjects! :) Very impressive!
I LOVE the one of them holding hands too! You should frame it!
Love them! You got so many great ones! I also love your new header!
Post a Comment