12 years ago
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Gotcha!
For April Fool's Day I played two little tricks on Cooper. He thought it was SO fun and kept asking me to play more tricks on him. Unfortunately I have a hard time coming up with things, and the only thing I could think of was the saran wrap on the toilet. After potty training a boy, the saran wrap hits too close to home, (I don't ever want to WILLINGLY encourage a mess in the bathroom :) so he didn't get many tricks after this. Just had to post this picture of him posing in his super cape! Cooper put Jackson's on him as well, I just didn't get a picture of it! They were so cute though both running around pretending to fly in them!
The first trick was telling him breakfast was an ostridge egg. I thought he would be totally grossed out by this and refuse to eat it, but he wanted to dig right in! (it was a peach half on top of whip cream)
"I'm going for it!"
Yummy!
The second trick was I froze his orange juice the night before so it looks like you can drink it...
but it doesn't work!
Then I told him what I did and he thought that was so cool. We had to put another cup of water and a straw in the freezer so he could do it to me.
I have two cupcake cook books that are SO cute and I very rarely make things out of them. One second is an April Fool's section, so I decided to make these "TV dinner" cupcakes out of it. If you can't tell, they're mashed potatoes, drumsticks, and carrots. The carrots are supossed to also have green runts to look like peas, but I couldn't find them easily so I decided just carrots were enough. Cooper thought they were fun but immediately knew they were cupcakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
We did nothing silly but I love all of yours. I was a little concerned with the Saran Wrap... you would have been starting something very, very bad and I was quite surprised that you would ever purposely make a mess like that in your bathroom! Good to know you haven't changed. ;)
So cute. Completely forgot it was April Fools until you told me. We had a great day though!!!! Thanks for everything this past weekend. We all need to get back on track. ; )
Cooper's facial expression when he realizes he can't drink the O.J. made me laugh! Love your ideas.
-Jodi
Love all your ideas!! (Course I did the identical things - good thing we share our ideas!!) I love the picture of cooper trying to drink the OJ - so cute!
Post a Comment