Friday, September 30, 2011

A Few Projects

I've been doing a few craft projects lately and I wanted to share. Amy, this post is for you :).

I made this Halloween subway art for one of my niches in the hallway. I have a hard time figuring out what to put here so this fits great.
I made it reversable so I can turn it over when I take all my Halloween stuff down.


I pulled my fall wreath out of the attic and it looked horrible, everything was falling off of it. I was so annoyed because I thought it'd at least last a few years. So I went online and found a wreath kind of like this and made one for my front door.

Last is a project that I didn't have to do much for, just paint. My kind of project! It's the bathroom that I posted "before" pictures of probably a month ago. My dad and Ryan put up the beadboard and framed the mirror and I LOVE it.

I had to put a close-up of my two cutie pies.

A view of the wall with the door.



That's it!

6 comments:

Allison said...

I need to get crafting again!! I love seeing everything everyone else is doing! Your bathroom looks GREAT and that pic of the boys is sooo cute!

The Martys said...

Thanks for the post. Your sign is adorable and very creative. Are all your letters from the cricut? You have some fun fonts. Your wreath is really cute too. I want you and Laura to show me how to make those flowers.

Your bathroom turned out very cute. I also like the canvas. I should do one of my kiddos.

I am jealous of your crafting time. I may have the room but you do more of it.

Anonymous said...

Your new bathroom looks great! I can't wait to see the boys!

Anonymous said...

We are also looking forward to seeing you and Ryan too! Roger and Katie

TLEB said...

Love the signs - adorable! I also love that bathroom, Dad and Ryan did such a great job!

Cole said...

Love your projects!! Are you on Pinterest? If not, you would LOVE it! It has the coolest ideas for crafts, home, cooking, etc, etc!