We've had a busy few weeks lately. Jackson's birthday, then Cooper started t-ball last week. He's pretty excited about it, I think he really enjoyed soccer so I'm hoping he likes t-ball just as much. I'm not excited about practicing in 100 plus weather but hopefully it'll get cooler soon!
Here he is in the "ready" position. (in blue)

Ooh, almost!

Jackson really enjoyed watching!

Now he's in the outfield!

Now he's up to bat.

Running the bases!

Cooper started PK on Tuesday and last week we had his Meet the Teacher. Cooper loved his teacher and his classroom, and one of our neighbors is in his class. That made him feel even more excited about PK!

Cooper found his cubby!

With his teacher. We're excited about a fun year!

We had a little 1st day of PK celebration and a 1/2 birthday party. I've always wanted to do that, so this year I combined the two. Here he is with a half wrapped present.

Half a cookie on half a birthday plate with 4 and a half candles! Lots of halves! (he's covered in lasagna so please ignore that!)

That's a lot of candles!

He got his backpack and inside was a little present and MONSTER MIST! My mom reminded me of this idea. Cooper all of the sudden has gotten really scared of stuff. Things that never bothered him before like going into his closet, going in to his bathroom, etc... are now scaring him. So I made this monster mist (water, a few drops of lavendar oil, and glitter) for him to take with him. It makes bad guys and monsters disappear! It's magic :). He loves it. We'll see if it works!

Getting ready to stop the monsters!

He had a great first day of school so I'll have to post pictures of that soon!
5 comments:
SOOOO CUTE!
Love the idea of monster mist. I will have to remember that one. Cute pics of school. My kiddos start this week. Tears for sure.
Love ya and miss you all.
Love that picture of the monster mist! He looks ferocious!!
Love the monster mist idea! I am also hoping to do a 1/2 birthday celebration each year...it brings some summer excitement to those winter birthday people! Thanks for sharing some many fun ideas with us!
Oh my gosh that picture of Cooper with the monster mist is hysterical! Love it!! Can't believe Cooper's in prek - he will just love it - I know it!!
Post a Comment