Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just Like Their Mommy!

These
boys


like to


wear


glasses


just like


their


Mommy!




Although I think they're just a little bit cuter in them than I am! (No I am NOT going to post a picture of myself in glasses, although if I had the capabilities I'd post a picture of myself in my first pair which were light pink and octagon shaped. Don't be jealous.)

4 comments:

Allison said...

That's your cue, Sue! Must see these glasses!!
Such cute pictures of the boys, Jess!!

Meg said...

what a fun post! I second Allison! Get to the scanner!!

The Martys said...

Oh I remember your first glasses. They were just darling. : )

What fun pics of the boys!! Silly boys.

Cole said...

These are such cute pics! They look like Harry Potter! :) Great pics with Gretchen's family too - looks like a fun visit!