My Aunt Amy, Uncle Jim, and Uncle Ross all came into town for Thanksgiving, along with Amy and Jim's kids-Evan and Emma. We had lots and lots of fun activities planned while they were here!
First fun activity: visiting this BEAUTIFUL hotel! It's an annual tradition of ours so I'm glad they were able to come with us. We took TONS of pictures of the kids here, trying to get a good one for my Grandma and Grandpa. I think we succeeded, we must have with the number that we took!
Jackson, Evan, Ben, Emma, Elizabeth, and Cooper

Ben, Jackson, and Cooper

I loved this picture of Emma!

After watching some trains and posing in the sleigh, we walked to see the real live gingerbread house!

It's hard to believe it's really real!


I love his shirt... and 99% of the time it's true! :)

The trains were a fascination for sure.

They had funny reindeer all around that the kids loved.

Another group shot.

Me with my boys.

Emma loved Jackson and kept giving him hugs!

Making wishes.

Amy with Evan and Emma. I was trying to get the beautiful poinsettas in the background!

Love this one. (there's a soldier behind them saluting)

And that's the end folks!
3 comments:
Cute. Knowing how many pictures I take, I am wondering how many were taken on all cameras combined that day! Yikes!! Can't believe it is Christmas time already!
How fun is that! What hotel is it? Did I tell you we might be in the area between Christmas and New Years?
Not only is Jackson's shirt cute, his face in that pic is adorable! I also love the picture of you with your boys...what a great shot! That hotel is so neat...is that one that we got to see when we came to visit you?
Post a Comment