Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Santa and My Present Inspector

I got the boys these Christmas pjs this year. I LOVE Jackson's Santa pjs. I'm so sad they didn't have Cooper's size or else I'd have two Santas! We put a small tree with their homemade ornaments in their playroom this year.

Cooper looks SO old in this picture I think!

My little Santa!

Isn't this a fun hat? Adult sized by the way. J has lots of brains!:)

Cutie Cooper.

Both the boys in front of the front room tree. This is the first year we've done two full-sized trees. The tree in the front room my "themed" tree with aqua and red ornaments.



I LOVE this picture of them!

I thought this was just hilarious. We were eating something chocolate (I can't remember what exactly) and J's tooth got blacked out. Funny boy.

For Thanksgiving my mom and dad gave the boys this advent calendar to make. It was fun and easy!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Hilarious. So many cute and funny pictures. I love those Santa jambes too! I am thinking that Ryan loved the red sequin hat too. ;). Can't wait to see y'all soon!!!!

Sue said...

those pjs are cute ~ love the pics

Meg said...

I love Jackson's jammies! Cute cute pictures!!

Cole said...

I love that they have their own little tree! We will have to do that next year. Love the jammies too. :) And your mom is AMAZING with her parties!!!

Gretchen said...

Nolan has the same PJ's and we decorated our Christmas tree in PJ's this year! So funny. Love the pics of the boys and love the gingerbread aprons at the end too!!!!!