My mom and dad took the kids (minus Jackson) and Laura and me to the Nutcracker last weekend. My dad actually stayed with Jackson so I could go.
My mom set the table really cute for lunch before the ballet.


They each got their own nutcracker. Cooper LOVES it.




The post-show pictures! The kids did such a good job, I was impressed at how attentive Cooper was.

I had to get a picture with my Cooper!

Before we went home we walked around downtown and saw this cute stand that Santa was sitting on. It was decorated with pictures from the nutcracker!
This has nothing to do with the nutcracker but I wanted to post a picture from a playdate we did recently. This is Cooper's good friend from school, Luke. He has so much fun playing with him, I'm so glad he's made a nice friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment