Friday, January 20, 2012

Our Family Christmas

The day after we got back from Kansas, Santa came to visit us! Here is the letter Cooper wrote for Santa. (He wrote the one on the left, then told me what to write on the right).

I think I helped think of Rudolph but I mentioned nothing about sins, that was all on his own :).

Cooper was SO excited to see the presents! He has the best faces!

Jackson was too.

Cooper with his pile of presents.

Here's Jackson!

They first opened their stockings.

One of their favorite presents were these transformer costumes.



Cooper also got a police uniform and a marble set (which he's opening).

The aftermath of presents!

We had a snowflake breakfast that morning.



After we got dressed they went outside to see their last present from Great-Grandma and Grandpa S. They were SO excited.

It was their very own jeep!

Woo hoo! They have been loving it, it's definitely the hit of the neighborhood!

I received a giant hershey kiss in my stocking from mom and dad and Cooper was kind enough to help me eat it. :)

We had a great Christmas and it's so sad that it's over. On to Valentine's day!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! Y'all really stretched it out... so fun! Love all of the faces and the two of them in their Transformer costumes. Hysterical.

The Martys said...

Wow....what a fun Christmas you all had. I love the Jeep. I know a certain little boy that would love one of those too. Miss you all.

TLEB said...

What a fun Christmas at home! I also loved the picture of the boys in their transformer outfits - so cute!!!

Cole said...

The transformer outfits are hilarious! :) I'm sure you will get a ton of use out of the Jeep! Cole loves his so much, we're just waiting for Max to get a little older before he can ride with him. :)