Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fun at Home



I've barely taken any pictures in January! A few weeks ago we went to Disneyworld-we had SO much fun, and I need to post pictures from it! I didn't take my "real" camera so it's going to take me awhile to download pictures from it. Then I'll post all about our trip! :)

Cooper has been into hideouts and secret agents lately. The picture above is Cooper and Jackson in their secret hideout. Cooper even drew a map to it on that napkin he's holding. He really isn't into writing or drawing at all so I was so happy that he initiated drawing that map!

They sit in that tiny closet and close the door and have so much fun in there! Hilarious!

You can't see it at all but he sounded out the word "hideout" and wrote it on that door sign and taped it up. Love it!
Here's another thing Cooper wrote lately. He wrote "I love you. Mom" on it.
He also drew a sun :).
Recently Eliz and Ben spent the night and we had a lot of fun with them! Cooper immediately had to run and put on the same shirt that Ben had on.
Here they are all ready to sleep! Jackson wanted to sleep with them but I only let him lay there for stories.
I'll have to post soon about Disney!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Yes! Bring on Disney!! Love the hideout pics! :)

The Martys said...

Love it. Emma and Evan like to hide in the closet too. Can't wait to see Disney.

Gretchen said...

Fun! I love the fun and creativity kids have when they are little. Maya and Nolan love playing in the closet too...but ours have so much stuff there isn't much space! :)

Meg said...

Hmmm! Great playscape, a closet with some room for little visitors! Wish I wasn't such a pack rat when my kids were little! [workin' on that now though :)]

Joanna B said...

I love the little note to mom! So precious!