Saturday, April 14, 2012

Palm Sunday

On Palm Sunday we always go to church and then go to my parents' afterward for the kids to find their easter baskets. We of course get pictures of all the kids together!

Then my two cutie pies.
My parents had company this weekend, our long-time family friends Robin and Jim, so they were nice enough to take a few pictures for us.
The kids were of course excited to find their Easter baskets!

Wow, look at all that loot!
Robin was playing with Jackson, he takes a little while to warm up to new people, but then he loves playing with them.
We always get silly string in the Easter baskets- one of their favorite activities (and mine too! :))


Woops, I got some in his mouth.
This was the best picture I could get of my family.

It didn't end that way.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Of course, I love to see all of the "whole family" pics. It was a blue Easter this year! Those baskets... oh my! I knew there would be some Grandma & Grandpa B goodies sprinkled in the Easter festivities!

I bet the boys loved painting. I can't help but crack up with Jackson in that little seat on the folding chair though. Good thing he likes to eat and will sit still in it! ;)

Gretchen said...

Some great pictures of the whole family! I tend to shy away from painting because of the mess--guess I need to loosen up! Looks like lots of fun!!

TLEB said...

ha ha - that picture of jackson at the end is hysterical! we had a great palm sunday!

The Martys said...

Great pictures. Love the last one of Jackson.