Friday, May 11, 2012

Adoption Update

Well, our home study is complete and we're waiting to receive the final copy of it in the mail.  It takes awhile to become "official" because it has to be reviewed by lots of different people and then notarized ( I think that's the process!).  Once we receive the home study we can file the next two sets of paperwork, so I'm trying to now get all of that paperwork in order so we can mail it off as soon as we receive the home study.  After we file the next two sets of paperwork, all we have to do it sit back and wait for a referral!  (I should say that I wrote that sarcastically, that part will definitely be the most trying so far, as it will require much more patience than I have at times!)  We have lots of videos to watch and books to read while we wait in order to fulfill our agency's guidelines for training, so I guess that will give us something to do!  (Besides, you know, being a parent to our kids. :))

No comments: