Friday, May 11, 2012

What We've Been Up To

It's been awhile since I've posted!  Ryan and I just got back last weekend from a trip to San Fransisco.  We had so much fun and it was a nice break from reality.  So this week we've had a very relaxing week and I've been trying to catch up on everything, along with blogging!

A few weeks ago Jackson decided he was not going to nap, but he was being so quiet I thought he was.  I opened his door and was shocked to see this! 


I'm in a MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers) and a few weeks ago I had some girls from MOPS over and their kids for a playdate. Here's some of the kids eating, I tried to get a good group shot but this was the best one.  I think there were 14 kids, so it was a good kind of crazy! :)


Cooper wanted me to take a picture of him so he could see his dirty face one day, and I just thought it was cute. 

We finally tried out a railing and it works wonderfully, he hasn't fallen out of bed since we got it!  He did one time fall in between the bed and the wall since the bed is on wood and he must have scooted it out while trying to fall asleep.  So now before bed I always make sure he's tucked in there tight!

A big milestone for Cooper is...he learned how to ride a bike without training wheels!  We started out in the grass and that worked great, he wasn't scared to fall but he could still ride around.
 There he goes!
 Jackson was toodling around in the car-the field is a great place for him to practice steering since he hasn't gotten the hang out it yet!
 There he goes!  Ryan did a great job of holding him up/helping him get started.  I tried a few times and he fell over.  He then asked if daddy could help him. :)




After the bike riding was done, we went to the park for a bit.


Then we ended our night trying out the new fire pit Ryan got for his birthday. 

We just needed chocolate and graham crackers to make the evening perfect.

I think the boys were happy with the marshmellows.

1 comment:

Sue said...

So many fun pictures and activities. Loved it all, especially Cooper on his bike. Yay Cooper!