Monday, May 14, 2012

Random Fun

This is a very random post, I just need to catch up!  
The boys were playing around with these parachute men and started putting them on their heads.   So strange but so darn cute!


A week or two ago we went to an outdoor concert and the kids loved it!  The weather was beauitful which made it nice for the grownups!
 I think they look alike even though they're cousins not siblings!  Am I crazy?
 The crowd was sitting to the left of the picture in chairs, and there was this grassy area that a few kids were dancing around in.  Our kids went and joined them, and Cooper was SUCH a ham! I think he thought everyone was there to watch them dance, not to listen to the music.  He had the biggest smile on his face and kept watching the crowd.  I think I may need to put him in drama or something! :)
 Ben and Cooper started breakdancing.
 A house project I recently completed is painting this wall upstairs with a chevron pattern.  It's just a small wall at the top of the stairs so I thought it would be fun to do something kind of crazy on it.  Upstairs is the gameroom.  It was easier than I thought, especially since Laura had the kids for the day!

I can't remember when this was or why the kids have on pjs, I think my parents were babysitting them. Anyway, my parents are having all of the tile in their house replaced with wood, so my dad wrapped all of their furniture with this plastic stuff.  Of course the kids wanted to be wrapped up too.
 Wow this is fun!

 Here's an example of the wrapping...the entire house basically looks like this.  What a pain!
 I watched Ben one day recently and got a few pictures of these best buddies.

 Another recent activity was Cooper's class, and a few other classes,  did a little concert for the parents. 
 It was so cute!  Cooper practiced the songs at home so he was really prepared and had a great time!
 Last but not least, we had our last MOPS meeting and we took a picture of our table, we're missing a few girls but here's most of us! 

3 comments:

Allison said...

Cute! Love seeing all of these pictures! So wonderful that you found another group of women to enjoy. Your wall looks GREAT! I guess it's time for me to make another visit... looks like things are changing around there!

J Willis said...

Hey there- looks like you have been busy - ;) LOVE that chevron wall - ;)
Congrats on having hone study about wrapped up ;) Have a super day!!!

TLEB said...

oh my, you guys have been busy! I LOVE the chevron wall, it looks so great! The kids wrapped in plastic was hysterical!