Sunday, June 10, 2012

Messy

 We've been potty training around here so you'll be seeing quite a few picture probably of Jackson in his undies, or at least a shirt and undies. It's just easier without pants!  :)  One day he was playing in the playroom (I obviously forgot I left the markers down) and he came out to me looking like this...I think he forgot he's supposed to color on paper!


I started taking pictures of him and he was such a ham, going from one side of the wall to the other, posing for me.

So silly!  He definitely has a personality! :)

Our friend Henry came over to play one day and we decided to fingerpaint..another messy project but boy they had fun!  Luckily this table is plastic so it just hoses right off.


I've been trying to do a few of the projects I've pinned on pinterest...I've pinned so many and never do any of them! 

So we did this volcano activity. It was actually super easy, just baking soda and vinegar in a vase, along with food coloring and sparkles.  The boys have seen the reaction of baking soda and vinegar before b/c that's how I clean the toilets, but it was definitely more impressive in a vase.  Plus I didn't have to go buy anything so it was easy to do at the last minute!





I had to include this last picture because I thought it was pretty smart (and funny).  We were playing hide and seek and usually Jackson just follows Cooper and hides where he hides.  Well this time he hid in a completely different room under his bed, and thought of it all by himself!  I keep getting reminded how big he is and how he's growing up.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I am thinking that he didn't "forget" but made a conscious choice instead. hehe... while the cat's away...
He is getting to be so "big"/old. Love the hiding place!

Sue said...

He's so darn cute.

Cole said...

Can't believe how big they are getting! Love the volcano experiment, we'll have to do that, looks fun and easy! Love the marker pictures of Jackson too, what a ham!!

Cole said...

Can't believe how big they are getting! Love the volcano experiment, we'll have to do that, looks fun and easy! Love the marker pictures of Jackson too, what a ham!!

TLEB said...

Oh my, you have two outgoing boys! And such cuties!!!