We finally got all four kids together in their camp-read-a-lot shirts!
The week before Father's Day we came over to my parents house and celebrated his birthday and Father's day. We took a pic of the four kids holding signs that say "we love you gpa" We even got Jackson to hold one!
Elizabeth surprised me with the MOST WONDERFUL PRESENT!! She MADE this blanket ALL BY HERSELF for our soon-to-be daughter! We're most likely going to be going with the name Claire (that's been our name for a girl since I was pregnant with Cooper!) and she had the idea to make her baby cousin a blanket all on her own! She picked out the materials, cut out the C, and sewed it on by herself!!!!! Our daughter is so so lucky to have such a wonderful cousin and I can't wait for them to meet! Isn't Elizabeth just amazing??!! Thank you Elizabeth!!
While the kids were waiting to swim at gma and gpas they did a little caterpillar craft for the Very Hungry Caterpillar.
They all concentrated so hard and painted the entire egg carton, even Jackson!
This was just hilarious. So one night Ryan was out of town and I was having girls over for craft night so I put the kids to bed just a little early and then was getting things out. All of the sudden I hear Jackson calling "mom, I need you!" I go in there and he's standing on his bed covered in white stuff (can you see it all over his legs, shirt, arms, face?)
He had taken a brand new bottle of lotion and put it all over himself! He's never done that before! He looks very serious because I tried really really hard to have a stern face and not laugh. (He's just so funny I typically laugh even when he's naughty which is NOT good, he thinks he's just a hoot now!) So hopefully he learned his lesson, and I of course laughed over it with the girls when they arrived.
I just had to end on this cute picture of my boys!!



5 comments:
Aww, cute. Nice job, Elizabeth!! Jackson and his lotion... oh dear. But, pretty cute too. haha
awww, that blanket is so adorable! The lotion pictures are so hilarious I laughed out loud :-)
Elizabeth was so excited to make that blanket-and the best part was she kept saying auntie Jessica is going to love it so much :) I love Jackson with his lotion-that boy is so funny!!!
That blanket is wonderful. Great job Elizabeth. Baby C will love it. LOVE the lotion all over Jackson. He is such a hoot.
What a wonderful gift from E, she is such a sweet soul.
Post a Comment