Friday, August 17, 2012

Adoption Update

I've had a few people ask me where we are on our adoption and realized I hadn't posted about it in awhile!  A few weeks ago we finally got our 1800-A approval (which is something to do with immigration  and the approval to bring an orphan into the US-I think.) and so we immediately mailed it off to our agency.  They are now certifying it, and once it's certified then they'll mail our entire dossier (which is all of our paperwork) to China.  Once there they will log us into their system.  Then we're considered logged in.  Which means we are eligible to then receive a referral!  Unfortunately it could take as long as a year I think, I'm going to ask our agency once they send off our dossier so I know what to expect.  So far everything is going well so I'll keep you posted as I know more!

No comments: