Friday, August 17, 2012

My Birthday (and Laura, Aunt Amy's, and Uncle Ross's!)


Laura and I celebrated our birthday at the end of July, along with my Aunt Amy and Uncle Ross.  We didn't see them on it unfortunately but it's fun we all share a birthday! 

The boys wanted to have an army birthday party for me.  They really know the way to my heart! :)  (Please ignore me in my glasses, I had just woken up!)  They made me breakfast in bed and woke me up to have a gun fight.  They bought army hats, army decorations and candles, and bought the boys army whistles.  They got me the lei I have on my neck because they said that was for girls.  They are so funny.  We are showing off our tatoos here.

We have a tradition of meeting my parents for lunch at Cheesecake Factory.  This year our birthday fell on a Sunday so our husbands were able to come too!  Here are the best buds Ben and Cooper.

I just thought it was funny that the boys were playing with army men at the dinner table.  Yes, they got those too for my birthday.

Afterward we went to see the fountain and take some pictures.

I think he's either really excited or dancing, one of the two!

The four cousins!
 Our family.
 The Grands with their grandkids!

This little boy turns three in two days?!?  Where does the time go?  We're having a Very Hungry Caterpillar party here tomorrow, I'll have to post the details soon.  I just got done decorating and I'm ready to go to bed!

I had to end on these two pictures.  Jackson fell asleep in the car WHILE eating animal cookies!  I purposely gave them to him to keep him awake...didn't really work!  Isn't that hilarious?

Aww, and last but not least, my cutie Cooper.  A kindergartener in just 9 days!!!!

5 comments:

The Martys said...

I love that picture of Jackson and the cookie in his mouth. What a fun birthday they had for you. Happy Birthday to Mr. J!! I hope it is a great day for him.

Allison said...

AH! This post makes me happy and sad! Those boys are growing too fast! Happy Birthday to ALL!

Sue said...

LOVE that cookie picture. It is so him.

Gretchen said...

Awwwww! What a special way to celebrate your birthday! I love how the boys gave you an army-themed birthday! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday with your family, Jess.

TLEB said...

Jackson with the cookie-hysterical!