Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Girly Outfits!

I just had to share a few outfits I have bought for Claire recently.  I have no idea what size she will wear (she's fairly tall but skinny so I don't know what that means size-wise.) 
 
 I kept eyeing this coat at Target and finally bought it for her for next year.
 I bought this dress a few years ago in the off-chance we had a girl!
 The cutest little outfit my mom got Claire.  And there's a very small preview of her :) I don't know how well you can see her-this is her referral picture! One of these days when we're officially accepted then I'll post her pictures for you.   Ryan made lots of fun of me but I had to lay the outfit on the picture to see what she'll look like in it!
We received an update about Claire last week, she's doing so well!  She's walking now and looks so much older already :(  That makes me really really sad.  They sent a picture of her smiling her big beautiful smile and I just can't wait to hold her.  We also received a short video of her walking around so we can really see her doing it!  I don't know if we'll receive any more updates until we go to China, but usually when people send a care package they'll take a few photos of the child with the care package.  I already asked when we're allowed to send one-as soon as we get our official letter of acceptance then we can send one.  I can't wait! 

6 comments:

The Martys said...

I love that coat. I wish I could get one for Emma. One darling outfits. I have saved a few skirts for her. (remember the one I bought in Grapevine?) Miss you all and the kiddos talk about their cousins in Texas all the time and how they want to play with them. ; (
Hopefully sometime soon!!

xoxo

Allison said...

Such fun and exciting times!! Continued prayers for all of you. :)

Dixie said...

Love the name Claire! So excited for you guys!

J Willis said...

Ahhh... Too cute outfits and precious lil one ;)
Praying it all goes by quickly and she is yours and home soon!!!

Cole said...

Oh boy, looks like you're already having fun shopping.... how exciting and fun!!!

Cole said...

Oh boy, looks like you're already having fun shopping.... how exciting and fun!!!